Welcome Miami-Dade County DERM
DERM & EPA Compliant FOG Management Resources for Restaurants and Food Service Establishments
Take Control of FOG in Your City!
Food Service Establishments
Increase Profits, Avoid Citations & Fines. Maintain Compliance with Your Local Municipal FOG Control Mandates.
Effectively Manage FOG for Your Customers.
- Sewer System Overflows (SSO’s, CSO’s)
- Clean Water Act Violations
- Drain Line Backups & Grease Trap Overflows
- Citations, Fines & Notices of Violation
- Public Health Threats
FOG BMP is a cost-saving program designed to help Municipal Regulators, Food Service Establishments, and Waste Haulers with the cumbersome task of managing all aspects of Fats, Oils, and Grease handling and compliance.
Interactive Web-Based Application
FOGBMP provides comprehensive tools that allow restaurants, municipalities, and waste haulers to effectively manage FOG in their city.
FOGBMP provides all the tools necessary to effectively manage FOG and keep it out of our public sewers.
- Kitchen Staff FOG Handling Training with Certification
- Full Grease Separation Device (GSD) Profile with maintenance instructions
- GSD Cleaning Log of Individual Records archived indefinitely
- Complete Licensed Waste Hauler Profiles
- Instructional Kitchen Signage to reinforce FOG handling workplace policies
- Complete Written FOG BMP with Certification
Other Valuable Features
- Easy Setup
- User-friendly Dashboard to Manage Program
- Custom Notifications
- FOG Compliance Checklist
- FOG Inspections
- Organized Archive of All Data
- Smart Device Access
FOG BMP Supports FOG Control Programs Nationwide
Our nations public sewer systems are being destroyed by FOG.
A Wall Street Journal Report states, “75% of all the sewers in America operate at 50% of their capacity due to FOG buildup in them.”
Because of this, cities all across the country are instituting FOG Control Programs in an effort to lessen the impact of fats, oils, and grease on the sewers.
FOG BMP was created to support these efforts by giving Municipalities, Food Service Establishments and Waste Haulers viable tools to help them comply with these regulations and achieve their objective.
Improper handling of FOG results in costly plumbing expenses for Food Service Establishments
FOG BMP is the solution to these unwanted emergencies
The Financial Impact
Save & Increase Profits
- Saves time and energy by not having to create a program on your own
- Staff training for increased efficiency
- Reduces expensive, unnecessary plumbing expenses caused by mismanaged FOG
- Costs less than one emergency call
The Compliance Impact
Avoid Fines or Shutdown
- Meets the government mandated requirements for a Written Fats, Oils and Grease Best Management Plan
- Guides you step-by-step through setup and implementation
- Compliance is maintained through the use of our interactive website.
The Sustainability Impact
Save & Increase Profits
- Supports your sustainability efforts by genuinely reducing the negative impact of FOG.
- Demonstrates your concern for preserving our public and recreational waterways
- Creates a positive public image and increased customer loyalty